Monday 17 January 2011

Old Town Evening Star!

For all those lost when it comes to something to read the 4th edition of that organ of sartorial venerability the Old Town Evening Star has just been published.  It includes a tribute to the greatest corduroy trouser in the world the Dreadnought, poetry by Billy Childish, a review of East End Public Houses by the Gentle Author of Spitalfields Life, a selection of fine advertisements for people you can trust and the debut in print of 'Bible John' a words and linocut collaboration between myself and the artist John Richardson.  I will have copies to give away when I am next at Spitalfields Antiques Market on Thursday 27th January.  In the meantime I will also be leaving some in the bar of The Southampton Arms public house on Highgate Road when I next pop in for a half of mild.