Thursday 4 August 2016

Caught by the River Thames

This Saturday and Sunday, 6th & 7th August in the Year of Our Lord & Other Terrier Explosions 2016 I shall be proudly executing my duties as Master of Ceremonies on the Words on Water Stage for Caught by the River at the inaugural Caught by the River Thames Festival .  You will find our tented ground on the banks of the river in the gardens of Fulham Palace, a short walk from Putney Bridge Underground Halt.  On Saturday I will also be reading aloud a selection from the early years of 'Letters from Arcadia' correspondence between myself and my long term collaborator in ink and key, the author Dexter Petley who is in England for one week only.  Dexter will also be reading from his recently published and much raved about memoir 'Love, Madness, Fishing'.  There are many other attractions besides and I look forward to your good company should you be in attendance.  Tickets may be obtained below.